Fri 15 May 2020
Financial and investment series – Module 3
Gain the key financial skills and understanding to manage your money with confidence and make informed decisions for your personal life and career.
Financial literacy is the ability to make informed judgements and effective decisions regarding the use and management of money. In today’s world of increasingly complex financials decisions, financial literacy is considered a vital skill.
- Market trends to be able to make informed financial decisions
- The benefits and pitfalls of sharemarket and superannuation investment strategies
- What you must consider when buying or investing in practice.
- Economic trends and investment markets
- Latest superannuation strategies
- Sharemarket investment strategies
- Dental practice acquisition/investment – key considerations including tax and loans.
Presented by Moneywise Managing Director Ezio Nania, General Manager Chris Matlock and Senior Tax Accountant David Giles.
CPD hours: 3 non-clinical hours
RSVP by 6 May.
Proudly supported by
Please note: This course will be held online via Zoom. You will need a PC/Laptop with high speed internet connection to attend.