Sorry ! This event is not available at the moment
• Regulatory standards and guidelines update
• Risk assessment in practice
• Staff health and occupational health and safety, including immunisation, workplace injuries and spills, standard precautions, hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, barriers and wipes, and aseptic technique.
• Reprocessing instruments and equipment
• Manual and mechanical cleaning
• Packaging and sterlising RMD
• Testing, interpreting equipment and device results
• Documentation to support practice.
1:15pm: Lunch and finish
Amanda Brown has extensive experience in public and private practice, and is a highly regarded consultant in infection prevention and control.
Amanda’s qualifications are:
• Certificate in Infection Control and Sterilisation
• Certificate in Dental Nursing
• Certificate III in Sterilising Practice
• Member of ACIPC
• Member of SRACA
• Member of OSAP.